English as a Second Language
Our Mission has evolved. English has become the language of international life, and therefore we enable people to participate successfully in the international life of our time. Higher Education, Business, Travel…and even everyday information.
We will facilitate your intellectual growth, and your participation in the global life to come.
In-house ESL in a Canadian city. On account of covid 19, this option is on hold.
When it is safe to travel, and to spend time in other cities, we will be able to bring you to Canada – to Toronto – a vibrant and safe city, or Ottawa – our nation’s capital, or Halifax – an east coast seaport city. Here, you will be hosted and introduced to historical English language culture, while learning English from your current level up to college or university entrance.
- Most students stay in a “homestay” with a local family, to get introduced to the language in a social setting, and to learn more about the history and culture.
- We offer classes for all levels from beginner to fluent, but all the classes socialize together both in the school and n school activities.
- We engage students and staff in activities and trips that allow for learning, but also just plain fun.
All of this is on hold for now for safety reasons on account of of covid 19, but for the language learning itself, we are now offering a complete online English Language Learning Program. You do not need to fall behind if you are on a Pathway to Post-secondary. See below for details.
Online esl for people of all countries and at all english speaking levels of ability. NOW AVAILABLE.
We invite you to join in on the E-Learning Virtual Programs.
These Virtual Programs are designed to make you feel as if you are in an actual classroom setting with a real Canadian teacher and classmates from all over the world. Our Virtual Programs and materials are identical to our in-person classes
with the advantage of studying in the comfort of your home.
- We offer four flexible programs that allow you to reach your academic goals within your budget & timeline;
- Study with us online, to ensure the success of your Pathway Program;
- When the health danger is passed, easily continue or complete your studies in person if you choose, at one of our campuses in Canada;
- Save on travel costs, homestay fees & avoid navigating immigration applications.
The curriculum, materials, & course structure, are identical to the in-person classes with the academic quality of the virtual classes remaining our top priority. If you are on a post-secondary Pathway Program, the school will offer person-to-person support, including getting you to a 6.0 IELTS score (with no band below 5.5) or completion of CLLC’s Level 6 General English program for admission.
University Pathway Virtual Program
Daily Schedule (3 classes/day)
Next Start Date: August 10, 2020
10 week program
Virtual textbooks – $150 CAD
Virtual application fees $170 CAD/student
All class times based on Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT)
- 5 am – 6:45 Reading & Writing
- 6:45 am – 7 Break
- 7 am – 8:45 Listening & Speaking
- 8:45 am – 9 Lunch
- 9 am – 10 Plus 1 English
Other available programs include Semi-intensive, Intensive, and Accelerated – information available on request.